Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wild and Wet in the land down under!

So im finally in Brisbane after about 6.5hrs on a train and being delayed by 45 mins or so, but thats nothing compared to being locked in a train toilet for 25 minutes while it reeks like hell and smelling like shit.

Travel train was delayed due to the cycolne off the QLD coast line which made it bucket like mad as hell and that was annoying.

2 good movies on the train, one was the Nicholas Cage movie "Sorcerer's Apprentice" and Bounty Hunter....i think the one with Jennifer Anderson, quite good, i might just buy em.

Upon arrival in Brisbane and waiting for the air train to Domestic, i had a frenchman sit next to me, he greeted me in French and i responded back saying "Bonjour" for hello, and then he started talking to me about anything.

Then for the next 7 1/2 mins made me nerve racking, the dude started chatting me up and flirting with me, and it hit me, the dudes gay and thinks i am as well, i couldnt say anything to him, cause i was utterly speachless.

This guy is well built and is flirting and chatting me up, he said  i was the most good looking man he had ever seen and he would.....well im not gonna say, but i assure you, it was quite sexuel.

when he had to get off at International, he gives me his email address and tells me to mail him when i get a chance, a couple of girls behind me cracked up laughing.

What a wild ride

-Rom

1 comment: