Saturday, March 5, 2011

Im just angry

As of yesterday, i have requested the forms from brisbane to exit the guardianship system under the trustee system, becuase i can not handle the lies, the BS or the manipulation.

I have been waiting paitently for a very long while for a brand new TV upgrade that i was promised ONE YEAR AGO, and its been failed to givin.

I know for a fact i have the money with the trustee's becuase i got the infomation under the freedom of infomation act and got more money in there their leading me on to know

In 2004 i had the chance to move down to Melbourne to be with my then girlfriend of 4 years to live with her, the trustee's gave me the run around and i lost out on my chance to be happy with a girl who i loved and she loved me the same, becuase of the trustees screwin me around i had 8.6 grand saved up and they refused to tell me i had it to allow me the move to melbourne and losing out on a very special girl, and i have always been angry about that for a long time.

Jump to now, and yet im STILL being giving the run around, with my yearly budget, im allowed $200 for my birthday, there will be no money for it as once again, i have been lied to and deceived once again, and im getting sick of it and want out and my freedom.

Being with the trustee's is NOT being very independant, becuase its like baby sitting.

I know what the postives and negs of not/being with trusts and i dont care, im going by budget and i can stick to it and not fall off the path!

Also, im decideding to leave Community Solutions which is a disability employment network, after being screwed over and lied too once again.

I was promised a job and i was in favour for it that my EC told me about, after waiting for the phone call i get it yesterday and being told it was givin to someone else of less experince for it and trying to applogise to me for it, i called him a lier and some other nasty words and hung up the phone.

To top all this off, as i was talking to my mother with one of her friends about what happned, she kept looking at me weird and ask to see my hand which i did, and straight up goes "Your path is unbalanced, you are being tested by god himself, as you see screw ups, he is testing you on your paitence and limits, your time will come"

Its nice to know how the big guy upstairs likes to define stuff. (I do belive in god, Faith, Karma, afterlife etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment